Keep Your Home Warm with a Beautiful Fireplace
Fireplaces add warmth to any home or business. On top of that, gas fireplaces can significantly reduce your household’s heating bill. For this reason, Naturally Gas 2023 LTD recommends adding one to your household or business. Our team will make sure that your gas fireplace is both aesthetically pleasing and efficient.
Enjoy the elegance and warmth of glowing embers and dancing flames around your choice of log sets. It is sure to be the focal point of your home. Choose from a variety of decorative options to create your own distinctive appearance and be assured of complete safety, comfort, and long-lasting value from a manufacturer of wood and gas fireplaces with more than 25 years of experience.
Here is a fireplace that has a fully sealed combustion chamber with no pollution spillage to depreciate the indoor air quality of your home.
- Hi/Low Millivolt valve system will operate during power failures with variable adjustment of flame and BTU
- Dual Burner with Realistic Flame Pattern
- A flame sensor that constantly monitors the pilot flame and provides 100% gas shut off if the pilot is not sensed
- Bedroom and Bed Sitting Room approved
- Decorative Black Panels or Grills – Grills available in Black, Polished Brass, Antique Brass, Chrome and Classic Series in Polish, Antique and Chrome
- Arch Doors – Black, Polished Brass, Antique Brass
- Designer Black Arch Doors – Deluxe, Top Half, Double Arch and Double Door
- Surrounds Wide – Polished Brass, Antique Brass, Chrome
- Fan Kit – Heat activated blower with variable speed control
- Brick Refractory Liner – Three piece
- Wall Mount Thermostat – Turns the fireplace on/off automatically by sensing room temperature. If installed will turn on fireplace in the event a power failure lowers room temperatures
- Remote Control – on/off or thermostat
The FV200 B-Vented model (4″ B-Vent) is particularly well suited to replace wood stoves as it can utilize the existing wood stove chimney. The unit has a spill safety switch, which will shut down the appliance in case a blocked flue or downdraft occurs.
The FD200 Direct Vent Model provides sealed combustion, where it draws outside air for combustion. This model can be vented either horizontally or vertically.
- Millivolt or IPI valve system allows operation during a power failure with Hi-Low heat and flame adjustment
- Dual burner system, with Realistic Flame Pattern
- Heat radiating ceramic glass
- Mobile home approved – (Direct Vent Model Only)
- Approved for installation in a bedroom or bed sitting room
- Cast Oak Log Set with glowing embers
- Fan Kit – Heat activated with variable speed control
- Brick Refractory Liner – (3 pieces)
- Thermostat – Wall Mount Millivolt Thermostat or Programmable Thermostat
- Remote Control – On/OFF, Thermostat on/off, Thermostat on/off modulating, Thermostat on/off modulating and fan control
- Overlay Doors – Arch Door Deluxe Overlay
Servicing Grimsby, Ontario, and surrounding locations!
Monday- Friday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays
Emergency Service Only